Kent: Brendan Nash 'felt like boxer on the ropes'
Kent batsman Brendan Nash tells BBC Radio Kent he felt "like a boxer on the ropes" towards the end of his innings against Gloucestershire at Cheltenham on Saturday.
The 35-year-old was forced to retire hurt on 199 not out because he was suffering with sunstroke.
Kent, who were 21 runs short of victory at the time, went on to win by two wickets and secure their first County Championship win this season.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut