Kent: Brendan Nash 'felt like boxer on the ropes'
Kent batsman Brendan Nash tells BBC Radio Kent he felt "like a boxer on the ropes" towards the end of his innings against Gloucestershire at Cheltenham on Saturday.
The 35-year-old was forced to retire hurt on 199 not out because he was suffering with sunstroke.
Kent, who were 21 runs short of victory at the time, went on to win by two wickets and secure their first County Championship win this season.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson
- Watch video Pellegrini: Man City coming back to form