Ed Cowan: Nottinghamshire move is ideal fit
Australia batsman Ed Cowan tells BBC Radio Nottingham that Nottinghamshire is the ideal fit both on an off the pitch and he would love to look into extending his stay.
Overseas signing Cowan, 30, will be at Trent Bridge until the end of June and will be available for seven County Championship and eight CB 40 games.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut