Ed Cowan: Nottinghamshire move is ideal fit
Australia batsman Ed Cowan tells BBC Radio Nottingham that Nottinghamshire is the ideal fit both on an off the pitch and he would love to look into extending his stay.
Overseas signing Cowan, 30, will be at Trent Bridge until the end of June and will be available for seven County Championship and eight CB 40 games.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'