James Harris 'honoured' by England call
Welshman James Harris says he is delighted to have been called into England's Twenty20 squad in India.
The former Glamorgan pace bowler, who joined Middlesex in September, replaces injured captain Stuart Broad for the two-match series.
Eoin Morgan will captain the side in Broad's absence, with the first match taking place in Pune on 20 December.
Listen to an interview with James Harris on The Back Page, BBC Radio Wales from 08:30 GMT on Saturday, 15 December.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview