Matt Boyce: Cricketer's walk highlights depression issue
Leicestershire cricketer Matt Boyce hopes his gruelling charity walk from Land's End to John O'Groats will help raise funds and awareness of mental heath issues and depression in sport.
Boyce began his 1,100-mile trek at the end of September. You can read more about his effort by clicking here.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson