Graeme Smith influence to help Surrey, says Mark Ramprakash
Former Surrey batsman Mark Ramprakash tells BBC London 94.9 that the signing of South Africa Test captain Graeme Smith could help to turn the club into perennial challengers for honours.
Smith, 31, signed a three-year deal with Surrey last week.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast