Graeme Smith influence to help Surrey, says Mark Ramprakash
Former Surrey batsman Mark Ramprakash tells BBC London 94.9 that the signing of South Africa Test captain Graeme Smith could help to turn the club into perennial challengers for honours.
Smith, 31, signed a three-year deal with Surrey last week.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts