Surrey officials pay tribute to 'incredibly popular' Tom Maynard
Officials from Surrey pay tribute to Tom Maynard, who died aged 23 on Monday morning when he was hit by a train.
Chairman Richard Thompson and chief executive Richard Gould tell BBC London 94.9 that Maynard was an "incredibly popular" player at Surrey and that the club is "in a state of shock".
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho