Surrey officials pay tribute to 'incredibly popular' Tom Maynard
Officials from Surrey pay tribute to Tom Maynard, who died aged 23 on Monday morning when he was hit by a train.
Chairman Richard Thompson and chief executive Richard Gould tell BBC London 94.9 that Maynard was an "incredibly popular" player at Surrey and that the club is "in a state of shock".
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts