Surrey officials pay tribute to 'incredibly popular' Tom Maynard
Officials from Surrey pay tribute to Tom Maynard, who died aged 23 on Monday morning when he was hit by a train.
Chairman Richard Thompson and chief executive Richard Gould tell BBC London 94.9 that Maynard was an "incredibly popular" player at Surrey and that the club is "in a state of shock".
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton