Rahul Dravid is a terrific role model, says Sunil Gavaskar
India batsman Rahul Dravid has announced his retirement from international and domestic first-class cricket.
The 39-year-old is the second-highest run-scorer of all time and was known as "The Wall" for his patient batting style.
Former captain Sunil Gavaskar told BBC Radio 5 live Breakfast that Dravid's style is one that we will not see again.
Please visit the Best Bits page to hear other Radio 5 live interviews.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up