England bowler Steven Finn prepared to wait for chance
England fast bowler Steven Finn admits he has "paid the price" for not bowling very well in Australia last year, but says he hopes to do himself justice when he gets another chance in the team.
Despite impressing with his one-day form, Finn has not played a Test since June last year and says that, although it is disappointing not to be playing, he is prepared to wait for his opportunity.
The 22-year-old was talking ahead of England's eight-week tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi where they will play a three-Test series against Pakistan .
Pakistan v England (in United Arab Emirates)
- Venues: Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Dates: 17 January-27 February
Coverage: Live ball-by-ball Test Match Special commentary on BBC 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio 4 LW and via BBC Sport website (UK users only); live text commentary on BBC Sport website & mobiles; watch live on Sky Sports
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts