England bowler Steven Finn prepared to wait for chance
England fast bowler Steven Finn admits he has "paid the price" for not bowling very well in Australia last year, but says he hopes to do himself justice when he gets another chance in the team.
Despite impressing with his one-day form, Finn has not played a Test since June last year and says that, although it is disappointing not to be playing, he is prepared to wait for his opportunity.
The 22-year-old was talking ahead of England's eight-week tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi where they will play a three-Test series against Pakistan .
Pakistan v England (in United Arab Emirates)
- Venues: Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Dates: 17 January-27 February
Coverage: Live ball-by-ball Test Match Special commentary on BBC 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio 4 LW and via BBC Sport website (UK users only); live text commentary on BBC Sport website & mobiles; watch live on Sky Sports
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany