'England had to earn number one ranking' - Andrew Strauss
England captain Andrew Strauss insists his side had to "work hard" and "earn the right" to be the world's number one Test side, despite easily dominating India throughout the series.
England lead the series three-nil after thrashing India by 242 runs on the fourth day of the third Test at Edgbaston, and Strauss describes the victory as a "proud moment" for his team.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'