Glasgow 2014: Commonwealth Games memorable moments
BBC Sport selects the most memorable moments from the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
It turned into a great Games for hosts Scotland as they finished fourth overall in the medals table with a record haul of 19 golds and a best-ever tally of 53.
England topped the medal table for the first time in 28 years, Wales surpassed their target of 27 and Northern Ireland reaped their largest tally since the Games was last in Scotland in 1986.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut