Glasgow 2014: Darren Burnett wins gold for Scotland
Darren Burnett wins gold for Scotland in the lawn bowls men's singles at the Commonwealth Games with a victory over Canada's Ryan Bester 21-9.
It was Scotland's second gold of the day after Alex Marshall, Paul Foster, David Peacock and Neil Spiers of Scotland beat England in the fours final.
The Scots failed to win a single bowls medal in Delhi four years ago but finish with a total of three golds and a silver at Glasgow 2014.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut