Glasgow 2014: Daniel Purvis wins gold on the parallel bars
Daniel Purvis wins gold for Scotland in the Commonwealth Games on the parallel bars, a day after winning bronze on the men's rings.
The Scot went last and produced a stunning routine to post a huge score of 15.533 to beat Nile Wilson from England into silver, who himself had a high score of 15.433.
It is the first ever Commonwealth Games medal for Scotland in the parallel bars.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany