Glasgow 2014: Jack Laugher and Chris Mears dive to gold
England's Jack Laugher and Chris Mears lead from the second round to last to seal gold in the men's synchronised 3m springboard final.
The England duo finished with a total score of 431.94 while their nearest challengers, Australians Grant Nel and Matthew Mitcham scored 403.14 to win silver.
Nick Robinson-Baker and Freddie Woodward claimed bronze to make it an English double in the top three.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview