Glasgow 2014: England pair win last-gasp diving gold
England's Alicia Blagg and Rebecca Gallantree win a last-gasp gold in the women's synchronised 3m springboard.
The English pair never led, but won in dramatic fashion with the final dive of the competition and finished with a final score of 300.24.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers