Glasgow 2014: 13-year-old Erraid Davies wins swimming bronze
Scotland's 13-year-old swimmer Erraid Davies wins bronze in the SB9 100m breaststroke final in a time of one minute, 21.68 seconds on day four of the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
"I'm really happy," said the teenager afterwards. "It's another PB and I could really hear the crowd in the last 25 metres."
Davies is Scotland's youngest ever competitor and the youngest athlete competing at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho feels 'happy, proud & tired'
- Watch video Bolt's Jamaica beaten by USA in relay
- Watch video Vote: Snooker's shot of the tournament
- Watch video Mayweather '10 steps ahead of others'
- Watch video Penalty decision tough call - Pardew
- Watch video Williamson sent off on purpose - Carver