Glasgow 2014: Scottish cyclist Chris Pritchard proposes after race
Scottish cyclist Chris Pritchard adds a touch of romance to the end of the track cycling programme, proposing to his partner Amanda Ball in the stands at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
The 31-year-old, who had just finished competing in the keirin and was still wearing his race kit, punched the air in celebration when his partner said "yes".
The Sheffield-born cyclist said: "I couldn't tell anybody because I didn't want it to get out, it was top secret."
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts