Glasgow 2014: Tin-Tin Ho loses table tennis thriller
England's Tin-Tin Ho, aged 15, loses the fifth and deciding game of the fifth and deciding match in the women's table tennis team quarter-final to Malaysia.
The teenager took a 2-0 lead but was unable to hold on and eventually lost 11-9 to Ng Sock Khim in the final game.
The emotion got the better of the youngster, named Tin-Tin by her table-tennis mad father who wanted his favourite sport's initials in his daughter's name.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA