Glasgow 2014: Tin-Tin Ho loses table tennis thriller
England's Tin-Tin Ho, aged 15, loses the fifth and deciding game of the fifth and deciding match in the women's table tennis team quarter-final to Malaysia.
The teenager took a 2-0 lead but was unable to hold on and eventually lost 11-9 to Ng Sock Khim in the final game.
The emotion got the better of the youngster, named Tin-Tin by her table-tennis mad father who wanted his favourite sport's initials in his daughter's name.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut