Ten-day journey to Commonwealth Games from remote island
Getting to the Commonwealth Games is a huge achievement for any competitor - but for the team from the remote island of St Helena in the Atlantic Ocean, the journey to Glasgow has been a remarkable feat in itself.
The athletes' monumental 8,500 mile journey took 10 days and saw them travelling halfway across the globe.
Alex South reports.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'