Glasgow 2014: Sam Webster pips Jason Kenny to sprint gold
New Zealander Sam Webster pips England's Jason Kenny to gold in the men's sprint in the deciding race of their final.
The Olympic champion lost the first duel but victory in the second forced the decider in which he was narrowly beaten.
Edward Dawkins of New Zealand took third after beating Australia's Peter Lewis in the bronze medal race.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson