Glasgow 2014: Australia deny Wiggins gold in team pursuit
Australia produce a commanding performance to take gold in the men's 4,000m team pursuit, as an English team containing Sir Bradley Wiggins takes silver.
The Australians quickly established a lead and although they lost Luke Davison at a little over halfway, England were never able to claw back the gap.
Australia came home in a Games record, finishing in 3:54.851.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut