Glasgow 2014: Sir Bradley Wiggins reveals Commonwealth plan
England's Sir Bradley Wiggins reveals he will not compete in the road events at the Commonwealth Games and will concentrate on the team pursuit in the velodrome.
The 2012 Tour de France winner, 34, also says that he is starting to turn his focus to the track ahead of the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
The team pursuit takes place on day one of the Games on Thursday, following Wednesday's opening ceremony.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview