Glasgow 2014: Chloe Spiteri hopes to inspire women wrestlers
Chloe Spiteri tells BBC London she hopes to raise the profile of women's wrestling when she competes at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
The 24-year-old from Harold Wood has been selected in the 63kg category.
British champion Spiteri is the only senior female wrestler in London and has to train with men.
Jatinder Singh Rakhra, who is the chairman of the Southern Region Wrestling Committee, says Spiteri could become "an icon to women".
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up