Glasgow 2014: Chloe Spiteri hopes to inspire women wrestlers
Chloe Spiteri tells BBC London she hopes to raise the profile of women's wrestling when she competes at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
The 24-year-old from Harold Wood has been selected in the 63kg category.
British champion Spiteri is the only senior female wrestler in London and has to train with men.
Jatinder Singh Rakhra, who is the chairman of the Southern Region Wrestling Committee, says Spiteri could become "an icon to women".
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA