Badminton: Chris Langridge 'excited' for Glasgow 2014
Leatherhead badminton player Chris Langridge tells BBC Surrey he is looking forward to representing England at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, a competition he believes is "prestigious".
The 29-year-old will feature in the team event, men's doubles and mixed doubles.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview