Glasgow 2014: Jamaica's Yona Knight-Wisdom makes history
Leeds diver Yona Knight-Wisdom tells BBC Look North why he has chosen to represent Jamaica, his father's native country, at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
The 18-year-old will be the Caribbean nation's first-ever Commonwealth diving competitor.
Knight-Wisdom was also eligible for England, or his mother's homeland of Barbados, but last summer made his senior international debut for Jamaica .
It came at the 2013 World Aquatics Championships in Barcelona, but he failed to progress beyond the preliminary round of the one-metre and three-metre springboard events.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers