Commonwealth Games 2014: Louis Smith feared he would never compete again
Louis Smith has been selected to compete for Team England at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, despite fearing his days of top-level competition were over.
Smith retired after the London Games but following several high profile TV appearances, including strictly Come Dancing, he decided to make himself available for Commonwealth selection earlier this year.
"It's been tough but I'm very relieved the selectors have decided to pick me for the team," said Smith.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Anderson thankful record talk is over
- Watch video Breaststroke world record for GB's Peaty
- Watch video Flintoff pays tribute to 'special' Anderson
- Watch video GB ice hockey star's amazing penalty
- Watch video Ferrari set Bahrain practice pace
- Watch video Playing Man Utd is easy - Mourinho