Carl Froch eyes Las Vegas fight after George Groves win
World super-middleweight champion Carl Froch says fighting in Las Vegas remains a target for him following his knockout victory over George Groves at Wembley.
The 36-year-old said he intends to take a break this summer after successfully defending his IBF and WBA titles.
Challenger Groves said he still hopes to become world champion despite suffering two defeats to Froch.
More from Boxing
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut