George Groves: 'Left hook will finish Carl Froch'
WBA and IBF super-middleweight title challenger George Groves says that his "left hook" will be the shot to take both titles away from Carl Froch at Wembley Stadium on Saturday.
Froch retained his WBA and IBF titles with a ninth-round stoppage of Groves at Manchester Arena in November and describes the re-match as the "the biggest fight of my career".
The Nottingham-fighter claims that his opponent "won't go the distance", but Groves says that he "cannot wait to become world champion" in his home city of London.
More from Boxing
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview