Amir Khan accepts blame for split with Freddie Roach
Britain's Amir Khan says he should "take the blame" for his split with trainer Freddie Roach but feels Roach could have helped him more, as he teams up with American Virgil Hunter.
Having lost his last two bouts, the 25-year-old says he and Hunter will go "back to the drawing board" believing the 2011 trainer of the year will "bring the best out of me".
In his first fight since announcing the split with Roach last month, the Bolton fighter will face the unbeaten Carlos Molina in Los Angeles on 15 December.
More from Boxing
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton