Glasgow 2014: Four England bowlers from one Torquay club
A third of England's bowls team at this summer's Commonwealth Games have been drawn from one club in Torquay.
Reigning women's singles champion Natalie Melmore, Sam Tolchard, his sister Sophie and Jamie Chestney all play for Kings Bowling Club.
They are part of a 12-strong England team heading to Glasgow next month.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview