Adcocks aiming for badminton gold at Commonwealth Games
Chris Adcock tells BBC East Midlands Today that he is focused on winning Commonwealth Games gold with his wife and badminton partner Gabby.
The world number five mixed pairing are the highest-ranked team among the Commonwealth nations.
Doubles head coach Jakob Hoi also discusses their chances in Glasgow, while Badminton England's Gavin Finch talks about the new National Badminton League.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview