Magee on course for Olympics
Donegal badminton star Chloe Magee is confident that she can book a place at her second Olympics next year.
Magee is currently ranked 46th in the world in singles with the top 64 players set to earn places at London 2012.
The Raphoe woman and her brother Sam are also challenging strongly to earn a place in the Mixed Doubles event in London.
Magee is currently in action at the Irish International Championships - which is an Olympic qualifying event - and she won her opening match on Friday afternoon.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'