Badminton boss Adrian Christy defends Worlds preparation
Badminton England chief executive Adrian Christy says results at the World Championships at Wembley are not down to inadequate preparation.
Top player Nathan Robertson made some seemingly critical comments on Twitter about Badminton England after losing his first-round mixed doubles match on Tuesday night with partner Jenny Wallwork.
But Christy claims preparations for the event were "fabulous" and that the sport is moving in the "right direction".
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany