London Marathon 2014: Professor Greg Whyte's marathon top tips
- Date: Sunday, 13 April
Coverage: Live on BBC One, Red Button, online, mobiles and tablets from 08:30-14:30 BST, plus live text and BBC Radio 5 live commentary. Highlights on BBC Two from 17:30 BST
Fitness expert Professor Greg Whyte offers up some essential advice on running a successful marathon.
He offers some light-hearted advice on warming up, going to the toilet and how much to eat and drink along the way.
More from Athletics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'