Paula Radcliffe concerned by Vienna half-marathon time
Paula Radcliffe tells BBC Radio 5 live she is "at a loss" to explain why her performance in the Vienna half marathon was "quite so bad".
Radcliffe was beaten by Haile Gebrselassie in Sunday's head-to-head, dubbed "Emperor versus the Queen".
The Briton had targeted finishing below 70 minutes but ended with a time of 1 hour 12 min 03sec, 11 minutes 11 seconds behind the Ethiopian.
You can listen to other BBC Radio 5 live interviews by visiting the Best Bits page.
More from Athletics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson