Mo Farah admits to losing 'invincibility' after 3,000m defeat
Mo Farah says he agrees with commentator Steve Cram, who remarked that the British athlete had lost his air of "invincibility" after coming fourth in the 3000 metres at the World Indoors in Turkey last week.
Farah adds that "one bad race does not make you a bad athlete" and says the difference between runners is sometimes as little as one hundredth of a second.
The long-distance specialist points out that the 3,000m is not an Olympic event and believes he can return to form for the outdoor 5,000m and 10,000m races.
More from Athletics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut