Shelly-Ann Fraser calls for better drugs education
Olympic and world 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser, talks to BBC Sport's Leon Mann about her six-month drug ban, maturing as an athlete and awareness of banned substance in athletics.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson