Canadian Olympic 400m runner Daundre Barnaby dies in a swimming accident on the island of St Kitts, aged 24.
Glasgow and Berlin are to co-host the first European Sports Championships in 2018, with about 2,900 athletes competing.
- Controversial Gatlin gets Nike deal
- IAAF appeals over Russia drug bans
- Ennis-Hill to return after two years out
- No doping crisis, say sprint stars
- Farah sets European half marathon best
- Chand ban appeal hearing begins
- Montsho handed two-year doping ban
- Twell second at Antrim Cross Country
- Africa Pistorius loses appeal challenge
- Features Get Inspired's full list of activity guides