NFL: Former Green Bay Packer Jerry Kramer remembers the 'Ice Bowl'
Former Green Bay guard Jerry Kramer remembers NFL's famous 'Ice Bowl' game between the Packers and the Dallas Cowboys.
The 1967 National League Championship game was played at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin with a wind chill of -49C (-57F).
New Jersey will host Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, leading to fears of another frosty encounter.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible