NFL: Former Green Bay Packer Jerry Kramer remembers the 'Ice Bowl'
Former Green Bay guard Jerry Kramer remembers NFL's famous 'Ice Bowl' game between the Packers and the Dallas Cowboys.
The 1967 National League Championship game was played at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin with a wind chill of -49C (-57F).
New Jersey will host Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, leading to fears of another frosty encounter.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Cook had 'refreshing & enjoyable' break
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick