The bizarre touchdown that won Super Bowl XLVI
New York's Ahmad Bradshaw is in two minds as he crosses the line to score the winning touchdown of Super Bowl XLVI with the Giants holding out to beat the New England Patriots 21-17.
Bradshaw was told to hold his run on the one-yard line so the Giants could run the clock down and get a field goal but the lure of crossing the line to the endzone proved too much for the running back.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany