Lawrence Tynes on journey to his second Superbowl
Scottish New York Giants placekicker Lawrence Tynes discussed his journey from Greenock to Indianapolis, revealing he is "blessed and honoured" to be playing in his second Superbowl.
Tynes, who moved to Florida aged 11, says he would "love" to have the chance of a game-winning kick, reveals he is still a "huge" Celtic fan, and reveals plans to promote the game in the UK when he retires from the NFL.
You can watch Superbowl XLVI on on 5 February at 2255 GMT on BBC One, with additional coverage on the Red Button and BBC Radio 5 live.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts