Kent chief executive welcomes Darren Stevens verdict
Kent chief executive Jamie Clifford tells BBC Radio Kent he is delighted Darren Stevens has been cleared of failing to report a corrupt approach.
The charge was in connection with an alleged match-fixing conspiracy in the 2013 Bangladesh Premier League.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut