April Fools: Grandstand's prank from the archives
BBC Sport's Grandstand team play an April Fools' Day prank when the staff stage a fake fight behind presenter Des Lynam during a broadcast.
The original broadcast took place on 1 April, 1989.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson