David Beckham wants a new challenge away from Los Angeles
Former England captain David Beckham is to leave LA Galaxy after saying he has "achieved everything I can with the club".
The 37-year-old says he has been "proud to be part of the MLS" and insists his commitment remains to help promote the game in the United States.
Beckham maintains he isn't thinking about retiring because he still feels "I have something left in me".
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts