David Beckham wants a new challenge away from Los Angeles
Former England captain David Beckham is to leave LA Galaxy after saying he has "achieved everything I can with the club".
The 37-year-old says he has been "proud to be part of the MLS" and insists his commitment remains to help promote the game in the United States.
Beckham maintains he isn't thinking about retiring because he still feels "I have something left in me".
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut