Installing wallpaper - Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/
1. Find out how big your screen is. To do this minimize any windows open and click with the right mouse button on an empty piece of desktop. A pop-up menu should appear. Select 'Properties' from this menu. A box will appear with tabs across the top. Select the 'Settings' tab and on the right-hand side of the box, it should say 'Screen Resolution' and tell you how big your screen is.
2. Go back to the wallpaper webpage. Click on the numbers in red that match the resolution of your screen. If your screen resolution is bigger than 1280x1024 use the 1280x1024 option.
The picture should now load in your browser.
3. Click on the picture with your right mouse button and a menu will appear. Select the 'Set As Background' option.
Installing wallpaper - Macintosh with system OS X
2. Once the image is open, press and hold the 'control' on your keyboard, click on the image. A pop-up menu should appear, select 'Save Image As' or 'Download image to disk' from the menu and save it to your hard drive.
3. From the 'Apple Menu' go to 'System Preferences' and select 'Desktop & Screensaver', choose the 'Desktop' tab.
4. Drag the image you saved to your hard drive, onto the small preview screen in the Desktop preference.
Installing wallpaper - Macintosh system 8.0 and above
2. Once the image is open click on the image and hold the mouse button down, select 'Save This Image As' from the menu and save it to your hard drive.
3. From the 'Apple Menu' go to 'Control Panels' and select 'Appearance', choose the 'Desktop' page.
4. Click on the picture icon and click on 'Select Picture' and open your chosen image from the folder/desktop where it is saved.
Installing wallpaper - Macintosh system 7.6 and below
2. Click on the orange link to that image and hold down the mouse button. Select "Copy" (Explorer) or "Copy this Image" (Netscape) from the menu that appears.
4. Under the Apple menu, find the 'Control Panels' menu. Select 'Desktop Patterns'. The 'Desktop Patterns' control panel will open.
5. Under the 'Edit' menu at the top of your screen, select 'Paste'. The picture should appear in your 'Desktop Patterns' control panel.
6. Click the 'Set Desktop Pattern' button