You are here: BBC > Science & Nature >
The Truth About Food video player
Truth About Food video
You will need RealPlayer or Windows Media Player to view the clips.
How to be Healthy
- Can eating like an ape save your health?
- How much wind do you produce in a day?
- Is garlic a natural cure for male impotence?
- Can changing your diet give your gut a makeover?
- Can vegetables help you resist infection?
How to be Sexy
- Can diet improve a man's sperm?
- Can food change the flavour of seminal fluid? (Warning: This film may offend)
- Do women eat less on a date with a man they fancy?
- Can a change in diet transform a woman's mood?
- Can the smell of food get blood moving to the penis?
- Do aphrodisiacs really work?
How to feed your kids
- Does forbidding snacks work?
- How do you get kids to eat their greens?
- How do you avoid overeating?
- Does sugar make kids hyperactive?
- Is TV really to blame for making us fat?
How to be slim
- Is my metabolism to blame for my weight?
- Can dairy help you absorb less fat?
- Can keeping a track of what we eat make a difference?
- Is there a healthy, pain-free way to lose weight?
- Does portion size affect how much we eat?
- Which type of food is the most filling?
- Can water help you lose weight?
How to be young and beautiful
- Can tomatoes protect your skin?
- How can you get the maximum health benefit from drinking red wine?
- Can berries improve your memory?
- Does Detox work?
- Can spinach save your eyesight?
- Does drinking two litres of water a day improve your skin?
How to be the best