You are here: BBC > Science & Nature >
Follow our top nutritional tips to put yourself ahead of the competition:
How to increase your Creatine levels:
- Good sources of natural creatine are rare steak, smoked kippers, salmon, and sushi.
- Method of food preparation is important- Cooking reduces the amount available in food so keep cooking time short.
- Making casseroles and eating the gravy, or using meat juices to make gravy would help to minimise creatine losses.
If you want to increase your Omega 3 levels:
- Eat oily fish, lamb, venison or omega 3 enriched foods.
- For a vegetarian equivalent try rapeseed, Soya, flaxseed and walnut oils.
To keep you energised for longer try eating smaller meals more often.