First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Knowing the 2 to 10 times tables off by heart can help you calculate and estimate in your head.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
Times tables includes:
- The times tables 1 to 10.
- Timesaver tips on ways to work out multiplication questions.
- Multiplication facts and divisibility rules.
- A multiplication square and how to use it.
- Activities for practising multiplication.
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland.