- 1 12 and 24 hour times
- 2 Calculating time: introduction
- 3 Calendars
- 4 Converting from hours to minutes
- 5 Planning journeys: important words and phrases
- 6 Dates
- 7 Measuring time
- 8 Planning more complex journeys
- 9 Working with hours and minutes
- 10 What is a timetable?
- 11 Reading 24 hour times
- 12 Converting from minutes to hours
- 1 Measuring time activities
- 2 Important words for times and dates
- 3 Reading and writing dates
- 4 Reading a timetable
- 5 Planning simple journeys
- 6 Working out journey times
- 7 Reading times and dates
- 8 Add and subtract times
- 9 Converting between the 12 hour and 24 hour clock
- 10 Bus timetables
- 11 Converting between hours and minutes
Notes on this topic
Time and date includes:
- Knowing facts about time and dates.
- Spelling time and date words.
- Reading, measuring and recording time and dates in different formats and using different instruments.
- Ordering and comparing dates and times.
- Using timetables.
- Converting between hours and minutes and calculating time.