First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
Measure certainty about future events with fractions or per cent. A 50% chance of rain.
Quick tips for tutors
- Recognising the different ways of putting a number to chance events.
- Calculating probabilities of events.
- Ordering events by probability.
- Practising putting a number to chance events.
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland.