Multiples and factors
First time here? Watch this one-minute video, then choose a level.
A multiple is a number multiplied. So 20, 30, 40 are multiples of 10. And 2 and 5 are factors of 10.
Games and videos
Quick tips for tutors
Multiples and factors includes:
- Definitions of the terms multiples and factor
- Links to multiplication tables
- Looking at patterns in multiples
- Activities to practise finding multiples and factors
What do the levels mean?
Skillswise uses the levels of the National Qualifications Framework, which start at Entry 1, 2 and 3 and then go on to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Entry 3 covers the basic concepts and is a good preparation for starting a Level 1 course.
- Level 1 is roughly equivalent to a GCSE D-G grade in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, and a Foundation level at Standard Grade in Scotland. A useful qualification for many jobs.